STRAWVERY 20,0006 ag reat STRAWVERY 20,0006 ag reat

neat-o

that was AWESOME.

LetterSoccer LetterSoccer

meh

Add some sound and violence... it was pretty boring, also add some letters

The Purple Monsterhunt The Purple Monsterhunt

cool

I realy liked it your animation was pretty good and that song went perfectly, but at the end you should of added some sound that might of made it better. Other then that I loved it!

Meteor High: Episode 1 Meteor High: Episode 1

Awesome!

That was extreamly fun to watch, I loved every minute of it. The animation was smooth, the sound effects were good and, well everything has awesome.

I don't know if you've done this yet or ever will but since you were talking about EmoBoy in this cartoon you should make a episode or two of that.

Forever Autumn Forever Autumn

Good Job

Other then it being a little boaring it was pretty good, the graphics where good and I liked that song too.

Jerard T.M.F.C.H Jerard T.M.F.C.H

Awesome!

That was compleatly awesome I loved how you diden't use sound effects and it was pretty damn funny. Anyways good job can't wait for your next flash

Rufio1775 responds:

Im glad you liked it :D
yeah we're most likely going to make it into a series. the first one took us a week. so hopefully we can pump out another one as fast as that.

Hobbit Holes: Teaser Hobbit Holes: Teaser

nice!

Good job on the gollem impersonation! haha, I can't wait for this next cartoon I hope its going to be awsome. I realy liked this flash!

Keep up the good work!

_terp

Pipeline Labyrinth Pipeline Labyrinth

holy pony

I SMELL LIKE POO!!!!!

homer.swf homer.swf

alright

it was ok pretty different but I sortof liked it